"Restaurant Bus in Nara" is a tour event that combines sightseeing, meals, and experiences
to discover Nara's diverse food culture and history.
You can taste regional dishes and have direct interactions with local producers.
Enjoy a limited-time offer on the restaurant bus, where you can admire the autumn leaves and enjoy a beautiful full-course meal. Don't miss this opportunity!
*This video is for illustration purposes only. Vehicles and driving routes vary.
Enjoy Seasonal Local Foods on Special Restaurant Bus in Nara cityDate of operation: December 5th & 12th
- Explore Nara, the birthplace of Japanese culinary culture.
- Discover the history of soy sauce and sake with a focus on fermentation.
- Savor a seasonal full-course meal of Naras produce, while visiting tourist spots.
Enjoy Seasonal Local Foods on Special Restaurant Bus in Gojo cityDate of operation: December 9th
- Tasting Gojo's Kakinohazushi over 200 yers embodying fermentation and tradition.
- Enjoy open air views through the retractable transparent roof.
- Savor a seasonal full-course meal of Nara's produce, while visiting tourist spots.